I 🧡 OKRs. They are a great tool for setting, tracking and achieving goals. 🎉
Typically set at a high level in an organisation and cascaded down to the team and sometimes the individual level.
1. Before you start
The biggest reason I find that OKRs don’t work is a lack of business visions and strategy.
Pros and cons:
2. Setting the OKRs
- An OKR Worksheet 👈 this is great
- OKRs Brainstorming Canvas
- Goal Setting: “Measurable” doesn’t have to mean – “Miserable”
3. OKRs in Action
- How to Write OKRs That Don’t Suck
- Moving to OKRs in 30 days
- Applying OKRs
- Cascading OKRs at Scale
- How to create alignment across product teams using OKRs
- 4 key lessons I’ve learned about OKRs
- 5 Ways Your Company May Be Misusing OKRs
- How we failed our first OKR cycle and why we do virtual teams now
I’d love to know if you have any great OKR resources. Please add some more suggestions in the comments.